Some News

So, I've decided that to get this blog active after Ana has abandoned ship (her account was taken down for inactivity, cri), I will be doing a wear every item challenge. However, because I have a lot of similar items in my closet and don't want it to get redundant, I'm going to make a post about the rules I will be using to keep this challenge fresh and interesting

- I don't have to use every single plain black top or basic bra or whatever, only the ones with enough of a unique design to make it a challenge.
- Same goes for accessories.
- An item only counts as worn once it's specific post has been published. I can use each item as many times as I want before and after posting its specific post, to make sure I dont run out of options, but an item won't count as being worn until I make a post centered around it.
- The item must be the centerpiece of the look. Doesn't matter how ugly it is.

Each post will probably have several outfits on it for the sake of space and avoiding redundancy. I don't know how often I will be posting, it's unlikely to be regular but who knows.

Next, I might need a new co-author for this blog. With Ana gone, there's a lot of work for me to do and I don't know if I can keep this blog active on my own. Message me on stardoll (username Pandaribbon) for more information.

Finally, I'm considering a platform change- Tumblr. Tumblr is much more accessible to a wider audience and a platform I'm more familiar with. A platform change would also come with a name change, just to keep things fresh. I haven't decided the name yet. This blog would still be updated with new posts, but it would just be links to the tumblr post.

Thank you all for reading! And here's a photo so I don't mess up the theme lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

keep updated