LE: Ana's Review


A so called "grunge-inspired" Limited Edition collection came out yesterday, and I got three items because the items I wanted were sold out. I could have gone on Stardoll earlier, but I decided to sleep instead. I don't know about you, but I found this collection to be cowboy glam meets NYC with a tinge of grunge. 
Chain Dallas Hat, Sherriff Snake Wedges, Celine Wedges
The only thing I've styled so far is the Chain Dallas Hat because I like hats.
Chain Dallas Hat- Limited Edtion
Striped Collar Blouse- Givenchy Tribute
YSL Belt- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
High Slit Skirt- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Tomato Lemon Clutch- Dolce & Gabbana
White Couture Heels- Dior Couture Tribute

I just wish the hat fit better, though.

In all, I thought the collection was alright.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

keep updated