Three in One

Exciting news! Sparklewand12 started another competition at The Stardoll Lookbook. I had to come up with three different outfits. I could not use an item more than once, and I could not use anything in Kirsten's sale room.
Wool Coat- Bonjour Bizou
Fallen Angel Holiday Dress- Fallen Angel
Minimalist Alexander Heels- Bonjour Bizou
Kahlo Necklace- Archive


Blush Embroidered Blazer- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Lace Couture Skirt- Special Offer
Fuchsia Valentino Dress- Valentino Tribute
Pink Purple Spike Sandales- Limited Edition


Sheer Pailette Sweater- Lanvin Tribute
Top designed by Sparklewand12
High Slit Skirt- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Chain Pocketbook- Archive
Snow White Heels- Voile Holiday Boutique

I am very satisfied with the outfits I came up with, even though it was extremely challenging.


***One of Kirsten's picks***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

keep updated